Epping Motors consider your safety first so needless to say we are thrilled to inform you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available via our Pennant Hills service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Pennant Hills
When considering brakes you should not ignore them until brake repairs are needed.
Regular inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided during any full car service conducted at Epping Motors, are essential in ensuring the car's braking system is in sufficient condition. Our team of qualified technicians will be able to inform you should there be any signs that repairs or servicing of your vehicle's brakes are a wise choice to avoid it progressing to a real problem.
Brake services we offer at Epping Motors include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Replace The Brake Hoses And Lines
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you have any indicators that a car's braking system could be in need of a service you can book online and have your vehicle's brake system examined via our Pennant Hills service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be on the alert for:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes Make Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Brakes Used
- Vibration When Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Illuminates
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To see more information regarding these warning signs and a few potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm